Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme which was created by The Broke and the Bookish in 2010 and is now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. Each Tuesday, Jana assigns a topic and posts their top ten list which fits the topic.
The topic for this week is books that made me laugh out loud and I’m really looking forward to reading other people’s posts and picking up some new books to read!
Without further ado, here are my ten:
1. Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
2. Peggy & Me by Miranda Hart
3. The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
4. Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
5. How Hard Can Love Be? by Holly Bourne
6. We Just Clicked by Anna Bell
7. The Book That’s More Than Just A Book – Book by Peter Kay
8. Shopaholic and Baby by Sophie Kinsella
9. The One by Kiera Cass
10. The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu
– Elanor 🙂