Aaaaand it’s Friday! (at last)
I was nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award by Emer of A Little Haze Book Blog. Thank you, Emer!
(You should all check out their blog – it’s one of my favourites)
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award?
If we all knew, then it wouldn’t be a mystery…
The award was created by Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
“‘Mystery Blogger Award’ is an award for ingenious bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
You can find out more about the award here.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post (s)
Three Facts About Me
1. I love pasta dishes.
2. I was named after a flower from The Lord Of The Rings books.
3. My fictional birthday twin is Draco Malfoy from J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter series.
Questions From Emer:
1. If you could interview one author, living or dead, for your blog, who would you choose and why?
I would definitely choose Enid Blyton. She is one of my all-time favourite authors and I’d love the opportunity to interview her.
2. Are there any authors whose books you refuse to read due to their personal viewpoints or similar?
There maybe should be, but I tend to block out the personal views etc. of the author and just read the book…
3. Are there any books out there that you feel are over hyped and perhaps not deserving of the praise they receive?
Mine may be an unpopular opinion, but I wasn’t a huge fan of Michelle Hodkin’s The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. This book had so much hype, but I really wasn’t a fan.
4. What has been the most rewarding thing about blogging in your life?
For me, it’s having the opportunity to share my opinions on a topic I love, while combining two of my favourite pastimes: reading and writing.
5. If you could choose to be a mythological/fantastical creature for a day, what would you choose to be and why? (E.g. vampire, mer-creature, centaur, faerie etc.)
I really like swimming but I’m not a big fan of the ocean…I’d love to be a mermaid for a day to explore the ocean without the fear of drowning.
My Favourite Posts Of My Own
The People I’m Nominating For This Award
1. Reader Gal
4. Bog Hygge
My Questions For My Nominees
1. What is the first book you remember reading?
2. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
3. How did you first get into blogging?
4. Do you have any pets? Share a photo if you do! If you don’t have any pets, what’s your dream pet?
5. Pineapple on pizza: yay or nay?
– Elanor 🙂